ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197...first sighting

Clio 172 mk2
I was cycling into town yesterday evening when I spotted my first 197 parked up so I had a good look.

Now this car was blue which isn't my favourite colour but FooK me did it look great.....miles ahead of Ford & Vauxhaul Styling wise.

I'd love one of these now but the only thing which I don't like is the price tag:(

Clio 172 mk2
It does look like it's more expensive than the old model but not by that much.

I just though it looked great inside and out....would love to see one in black or silver:D

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^ I'm gonna have a look tomorrow. I'm wanting a 197 more and more, with the recaro option, and hopefully Cup suspension/spoiler, and darker wheels! C'mon renault!

Tyson.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Timmay said:
yeah the price of these things is f**king stupid - 16,995 wtf?

£15995, but still expensive. I saw a blue one on the M4 at the weekend, it did look very nice, but the Black Megane 225 with leather Recaros that I was on my way to test drive was nicer (and faster).

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
fully specced up is more than £17500, i managed £18600 and I don't think that was everything, for a C L I O !!!

Clio 172 mk2
Tyson-182 said:
^^ I'm gonna have a look tomorrow. I'm wanting a 197 more and more, with the recaro option, and hopefully Cup suspension/spoiler, and darker wheels! C'mon renault!

Tyson.

I think you'll be impressed mate

I'm going to test drive one soon which will be fun...I hope it's not too nice though otherwise my moving/house plans will take a hit as I put a deposit down lol