ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 has arrived (photos) :)

Arctic Clio 182 FF
I REALLY LIKE THIS CAR AND THE COLOUR.......NOT SEEN IT IN THE FLESH BUT GLAD IT'S NOT MERCEDES SILVER........NOW IM REALLY CONFUSED ON WHAT COLOUR TO GET!!!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'm from Montenegro, hence the "wheel thing" being on the "wrong" side :)
xenons, climate, sunroof, cabasse, folding mirrors etc...
basicaly EVERYTHING except the recaros because I couldn't order them...don't know why really, something like Dieppe was out of stock or..whatever.
Anyway, these standard seats are perfect.
Car is great, handles brilliantly.
And I could swear I ordered the tinted rear windows but they said these are..tinted...Well they are A BIT darker then the front ones.
Who cares anyway :)

I wish they did that as an option when I ordered my 182. I would have much preferred a sunroof than A/C...

D.

Da

Less
I'm from Montenegro, hence the "wheel thing" being on the "wrong" side :)
xenons, climate, sunroof, cabasse, folding mirrors etc...
basicaly EVERYTHING except the recaros because I couldn't order them...don't know why really, something like Dieppe was out of stock or..whatever.
Anyway, these standard seats are perfect.
Car is great, handles brilliantly.
And I could swear I ordered the tinted rear windows but they said these are..tinted...Well they are A BIT darker then the front ones.
Who cares anyway :)

I wish they did that as an option when I ordered my 182. I would have much preferred a sunroof than A/C...

D.

Agreed! Nice motor all the same :approve:

Renaultsport Clio 197
who is prettier? :)

Slika1137.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/trile86/Slika1137.jpg?t=1185761686

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/trile86/Slika1138.jpg?t=1185761657