ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 or 200?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The 200 is extremely ugly compared to the 197. Although in saying that, I'd have neither! Lol

Last edited:
  ST
After owning both an R27, and now i have a rather well spec'd 200, the 200 every day of the week, the gearbox is far better, it does on avg 8-10mpg more, its also cheaper to insure than the R27 was.

Swift Sport
I prefer the look of the 197, but would be looking at the car with the lowest mileage and tightest gearbox for your money. Mine lasted about 38k miles before it felt knackered, it was still under warranty too but Renault basically told me to do one. Fair enough I did trackdays, but that's an awful lifespan for a gearbox.

F56 MINI Cooper S
The 197 looks real dated compared to the 200. I would say the 200 for sure, everything is better, and the 200 gloss rear diffuser makes the 197 rear look cack.

Well after you comments and the money i have it sounds like id be buying a pretty thrashed and run in car ive been turned off abit, might just play it safe for now with a 182

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Spoilers spoil the car. 197 or 200, Fact.

Cup spoilers are awesome

_RSL8818.jpg

Team-Pyros-Dave-Newsham-in-action-at-Snetterton-e1272024753777.jpg

Look at this fucker! I genuinely hope this makes it onto road cars
ClioCupRacer_03-L.jpg