ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 photoshop

An orange one
how it could look on coilovers and 18" megane F1 rims

im reaaally starting to like these cars now...arrghhh!

imagegallery11.jpg

S-Max
I saw one on the back of a pick up yesterday on way back from Cheltenham (A40) I really liked in the arctic blue!

RB 197 fatty
s**t me...... your right, that looks sweet! never was to sure on these, but the recent detail to its potential modding capabilities has converted me..... I want one.........NOW!!!!

An orange one
i have my virtual list in my head mate...i just dont know if i could bring myself to sell the vee for one :(:( arghhh

it has to be racing blue or deep black
Climate control
Electric mirrors
4x40w cabasse upgrade
Recaro upgrade
double distance xenons

then let the mods begin...arrghh! help me!

1.6 16v without an engine
it needs a spoiler on it... try photoshopping a kinda "mk3 cup spoiler?" just make one up or something???

B

Brown.

cos it would be a good idea..... car companies are like the government full of stupid people with crap ideas and no people skills

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Someone in my villlage has one, seen it about. The mroe i see it the more i like it.

Could you colour code that black plastic bit on the back? although the carbon idea looks good.

The colour was a purpley blue colour????

Last edited: