ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 pimped up on 19's

C

clvs2222

im disagreeing with all you guys, you guys all have set mods you like, i.e turins. i think the wheels are stunning, the whole car is gorjus and anyone here who doesnt agree is just jelious because they havent got a car as nice as this, i know i am!

D

dick

the bit i dont like,
attachment.jpg

is the fact that the handles dont match the wheel finish like they did originally.

i really like it if either the handles were CC'd or

the wheels were same finish as th handles

handles same finish as wheels

Clio 197 F1 R27
Looks immense, gonna go for one of the Ktec CF rears when they're out.

Lovely wheels, but can't help think he has spoilt the handling/speed etc by fitting them, but each to their own, and it looks very nice!!!

Broken Diesel Megane :(
Looks immense, gonna go for one of the Ktec CF rears when they're out.

Lovely wheels, but can't help think he has spoilt the handling/speed etc by fitting them, but each to their own, and it looks very nice!!!

agreed, think the diffuser is a really nice touch

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
im disagreeing with all you guys, you guys all have set mods you like, i.e turins. i think the wheels are stunning, the whole car is gorjus and anyone here who doesnt agree is just jelious because they havent got a car as nice as this, i know i am!

Why would i be jealous of them 'bling' 19's? :S If i wanted something else i'd probably opt for some 18" Meggy trophy alloys. Much nicer. The rest of the car is supurb.

ATR
Hmmm.... Can see too much behind the wheels, and surely the handling and acceleration have suffered massively (the two things clio's are great for)

I have 18's on a focus at the moment (looking for a 172 atm) and the acceleration is shocking now, much longer to get through each gear, and knocked 15mph off top end.

Surely that would rub on full lock, the focus is a big car, and the 18's on full lock are about 5mm away from the arch linings, and has been lowered 4cm

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
as far as i am aware if you get a larger wheel than stock your top speed should be if anything higher... due to the fact the wheel print is longer but hub is spinning same speed
and i think the acceleration is slightly affected by being fractionly slower?!

ATR
as far as i am aware if you get a larger wheel than stock your top speed should be if anything higher... due to the fact the wheel print is longer but hub is spinning same speed
and i think the acceleration is slightly affected by being fractionly slower?!

In theory yes, but on my car no, i think you have to have the power to match it, as its like having different ratio gears. I think thats why the bigger more powerful cars have bigger wheels. Its not really something im too educated on but i know on my car its slowed down everything lol!