ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 seats into a 182?

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
if the subframes are totally dif then your option would be to make them fit the 182s

Burgandy 174 sport t
I know u can if you buy the right subframes from recaro at 180 notes but I wondered if the 197 subframe is any different to the vee.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Of course they'll fit!

There's a guy with them in his Mk2 V6... with the same mounting points!

You'll just need Recaro's Mk2 subframes.

The seats are called Sportster CS

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
OE 197 seats aren't. But the optional items are.

In fact, Recaro (and others) make seating for a lot more cars than you think, they just don't brand them all the time.

Burgandy 174 sport t
aye f**k that glad I nver bid for them, nearly 20 notes fo the proper subframes, all that for them to wear by the end of next week.

OE 197 seats aren't. But the optional items are.

In fact, Recaro (and others) make seating for a lot more cars than you think, they just don't brand them all the time.
Had them in my Fiat coupe 20vt plus, best seats my backside has ever graced:cool: They weren't branded either. Only the borchure said Recaro in it.

2005 liquid yellow 182
can you buy the actual renault sport embroided seats? insted of buying the normal recaro Cs's? i was thinking about buying these for my 182 aswel