ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1M Akrapovic/baller/lease baller/my c*ck is bigger than your c*ck thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Re: 1M Akrapovic

LOL at all the super duper car renters having a pissing contest before having to hand someone elses car back to the dealer.

Just be happy with what you have guys please......lol

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63

thats not part of the conversation!

This is is about who's willy displaces most water!

aru7u9u2.jpg

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63

Are you saying old people can't buy cars?

Just wondering how many years I'll have to wait before the docs force you to hand over your license so I can make you a "best cash" offer.

An orange one

I'd genuinely like to know how any original owners who bought a new 1M on PCP deals got on with their GFV's.

I assume at the time of the order being placed they would have a usual future value of say £13k after 4 years, and upon trade in time their car may have been worth £30k ish lol

Is that just a lucky case of quids in?? Or would the dealer still offer you a crap price and sell it out for £35k?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

I'd genuinely like to know how any original owners who bought a new 1M on PCP deals got on with their GFV's.

I assume at the time of the order being placed they would have a usual future value of say £13k after 4 years, and upon trade in time their car may have been worth £30k ish lol

Is that just a lucky case of quids in?? Or would the dealer still offer you a crap price and sell it out for £35k?
Doesn't matter what they offer you. If their GFV is £13k and its worth £30k, you sell it elsewhere for £30k and then pay the dealer £13k and watch their balls shrivel. lol.

An orange one

Doesn't matter what they offer you. If their GFV is £13k and its worth £30k, you sell it elsewhere for £30k and then pay the dealer £13k and watch their balls shrivel. lol.

Ah that's true never thought of that. Quids in motoring. Enough money left at the end for a sizeable M5 deposit :D

dk

911 GTS Cab

On a pcp you hand the car back to the finance company, the only time you would deal with a dealer is to trade the car in, at which point the gfv means absolutely nothing as you own the car and ask them how much they will give you for it, as far as they're concerned it's a standard trade in. If they offer you 30k then great, if they offer you less than the gfv then you'd just politely decline and hand the car back to the finance company.

Thats the beauty of pcp, gives you 3 options, and you can take advantage of whichever one suits you on this particular car.

of the past 3 cars I've pcp'd I've had 2 worth more than the gfv that I've taken the equity out of the cars for the deposit on the next one when trading them in, and 1 that was worth less, which is actually the better situation as you then haven't paid as much for the car.

so in reality you actually benefit just as much from it being worth less than the gfv, as well as being worth more, with it being worth more, you've already paid that money anyway, and are only getting it back again (which is certainly a nice feeling with it being worth more than you thought it would), with it being worth less you've saved money though and the gfv has worked for you.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Except you don't pay the dealer, you pay the finance company ;)

The dealer couldnt give a s**t.

Impreza RB5 #054

Sorry dear boy, spent the day with my wife and children.

Un like you're self ive been busy, nice to see you felt the need to go and sit in your car and take some nice photos though.

Well done you.

I also see you felt the need to insult me twice.

Tut tut, did your mother not teach you any manners???

Anyhow, as you are such a big man from behind you're key board I do wonder if you'd be so big and clever face to face?

I doubt it, silly old fool.

But if you ever do then please feel free to pm me anytime.
Untill that time stick a sock in it.

Jesus Christ.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

Turn your volume up! Keep your Turbo lump! (40sec in!)

I'm dying to do one of these videos with the R32. Bought a skeletal case and external mic for Le Mans, so I'm sure I'll get one done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.