ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st clean for 2016

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
only takes a few minutes!

Looking forward to giving her a thrashing on weds.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Well I sold this 1 year ago almost to the day which i regretted from the moment it left the drive.

The guy I sold it to dropped me a line on Saturday and asked if I wanted it back for the price I sold it for!

Made a very long journey down there and was taken back upon arrival due to the state she was in. Don't think it had ever been cleaned :-(

Anyhow drove the car back, so far the clutch is shot, Ao48s fooked due to incorrect pressures used, brakes fooked, decals peeling, vibration through steering wheel (bad) between 70-80 drivers seat material torn and cat hair everywhere.....

So already stripped the car down, fitted new decals, spent 8hrs cleaning and sealing exterior, interior tomorrow than car is booked in next week to have clutch done as I can't spend that sort of time doing it....

BUT still pleased.

IMG_1569.JPG
IMG_1570.JPG
IMG_1571.JPG
IMG_1572.JPG

Oh yes!!!
Will you keep it this time ? ;) I'd have thought they'd have looked after it just as you did, but what you've said is really annoying!!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Oh yes!!!
Will you keep it this time ? :wink: I'd have thought they'd have looked after it just as you did, but what you've said is really annoying!!

It won't be going anywhere for a long time, going to use it twice per week for nursery :) so I will be keeping the R for a while too.

Last edited: