ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Bandit | Monaco 172

TheBandit

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco172, Green1.2
Now the gear assembly is fixed it needed realigning. A pain as always but it's now perfect - along with the Redline MTL it feels fantastic

Slight notch 3rd to 4th at 5K+ rpms if I am fast on shift but it's commonly known these boxes cant be rushed, I don't know the full history of the box but all seems fine for now

PXL_20240612_151643004.jpg

Power steering fluid didn't look it's best, replaced and flushed through a few times with Dexron III. Felt lighter and more responsive today

PXL_20240527_153333066~2.jpg

Dogbone is the wrong way round and it's done up bloody tight. The car hasn't exploded yet so it can stay like that for now.

Thinking of getting an Automotech AS-0901/3, I can just about get a jack under the car to the chassis rail in the garage. Jacking from sill would be easier but one of my two sills in munted. Would make resto work during the winter easier as well

Need to replace coolant and hoses, new O/S driveshaft and repair the failing wires shown earlier in the thread. Then I can get onto cosmetics/rust prevention/sill un-f**king/plan some road trips

Finally take some nice pictures rather then my camera roll being full of images of it in pieces

Slowly but surely getting there. Still a riot to drive, love every second of it