ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st door ding

CLIO 197 Ultra red

some half-head at work in a old saxo dinged me door today...

isnt that the most frustrating thing??.... i park in the ferthest corner as far away from other cars (especially with baby seats) and it still happens...

:mad:

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

U better have hit him!!! I hate this! Y i never park my car anywhere! If i do its across two spaces on the wonk!!!!!!

CLIO 197 Ultra red

Thats what i used to do but the jobs-worth wooden legged security man kept putting stickers on me windows telling me how evil i was for doing so!! ha ha..

The lad was a bit of a burberry wearing townie like... his car will be getting some retaliation me thinks....:devilish:

CLIO 197 Ultra red

my last car (mini cooper) never once saw a car park.. dont have a choice with the clio now though. cant wrap em up in cotton wool but people who dont care never seem to get the dings!! or is it just me? ha ha

the frustrating part is that i always wait for the car parking spaces to fill up next to me to check they dont touch the car. today i was short on time and couldnt... great eh?!

54 astravan 1.7tdci

yeah the other day parked the other side of a car park.some dick park next to me and opens the door on tw*ts

R26

Yeh, its a real problem for those below average intelligence people. Or the average female (sorry to offend) My Bro parked his car in Safeway, came back to see some biatch banging her car door off his like it was a game. He said " what the fk are you doing?" to which she replied - " well you shouldnt park so close".... GET THIS, he works there and his car had been there all morning. She came in about 5.05 in the evening. He said he just left it. I think I would have shut her head in the car door (although I dont condone striking women) but come on what a stupid moronic neurotic IMBECILE. I just dispair at the actions of some of the minks out there.

Ford Fiesta

Its totally ******* stupid that people dont take care. I have done the above before now, ie wait for the other space to fill up to make sure there is no damage. no dings so far, even though come back couple of times to find next car about 10" away!

Sorry to hear about this, what you gonna do get chipsaway on the job, which panel is it?

Mk1 172 Exclusive No.17

Whenever you think you have found a nice spot to park the car in some f*cker comes along and parks next to you real close.

I hate leaving my car in car parks and my gf thinks Im a nut, but now I know Im not the only one.

If I saw someone hit my door I think I would kill em!!!!

Absolute w**kers I always park right at the very bottom of the tesco car park near me, where noone else ever parks. And still i have had my car damged first time someone put a massive scratch down the side bumper strip that cost £30 to get repaired, the second time somebody managed to crash in to the front of my car and then f**ked off without leaving any details that cost over £100 to get repaired.

I think that the proper use of car parks should become part of the driving test. It never ceases to amaze me the number of morons who clatter into other cars, bang doors on bodywork and raz about as if its a race track.

I was nearly taken out by some ned in an X5 last weekend in a car ark. He was doing a fair bit of speed at the busiest time of the day. But dont get me started on the subject of 4x4s................................