ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st MOD

picking up my 2002 172 this friday.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what would be a good 1st modification to it? Induction filter? Lowering ? ICE?

dont bother with heavy ice, just get some kenwood dual mags as they wegh f*** all and are pretty good sounding. Weight is the key to a faster car....as in less of it. I would get it lowered first, or maybe a replacement panel filter as they work better than induction kits, and an exhaust (the best is OMP)...leave the lowering to later so you can feel the difference!

Have you seen and heard them!!!
if you get the right one, its stainless Group A spec with a nice jap style tailipipe!!

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

nar ben havent seen them only the ones they used to advertise in demond tweaks motorsport mag a couple of years back.

Mmmmmm... let me think, my first mod was OMP strut braces (front and rear) which I ordered soon after I ordered my 172, and the strut braces arrived before I got my car! I akso ordered a OMP steering wheel but its still sitting under my desk, but thats another story..
About the OMP exhaust, itis a stainless steel 2" system with single round tail pipe (& decat). I have seen and heard one fitted to a 172 and it is LOUD! I would say at least 40% louder than my Magnex system.