ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st Web Design

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
So this is the first time i've designed a website. I know a lot about computers but have never done any web design. I also recently designed the business cards for this company which I will post a picture off.

I did all of this on iWeb and most of the pictures or logos were edited in Photoshop CS5 for Mac. Currently Designing the Stickers to be cut and to be put on a Astra Van.

Have a look and tell me what you think. But bear in mind this is my first try at any web design and I am only 16 :)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Do you have a better picture choice other than of Brylcreem boy?

Cayman S Edition 1
Hi mate, looks good for a first effort. My main comments are;

1. I don't think the blue background is very punchy. Look at other sites to see what looks good to you and utilise the same colours
2. Get some more professional photos done of the building work. The pics used don't do their work justice
3. Pu the galleries button up higher. The contact button is usually last IMO

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Needs a more professional photo with at least a border, the navigation buttons are spaced way to much and it's all just a bit plain and simple.

I don't mean any of these in a bad way, for your first site it's great. Just could be more modern.