ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1stclassparts.co.uk problems

RB 182
Has anyone ever had any experience with 1stclassparts.co.uk?
I ordered a couple of exhaust hangers and fitting kit from them on May 1st and I STILL haven't got anything. I have emailed them twice as I can't find a contact number on their website and have had 2 replies 1 saying the website didn't see the order and they will send it tomorrow (9th may) and then 1 saying I should have had it by now (14th May) and they will send a replacement..

Has anyone had anything from this site before or should I give up and get them somewhere else?

Thanks!

Rob

Lionel Richie
ta dar

Domain name:
1stclassparts.co.uk

Registrant:
Northwest Performance

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
Unit 9
Northwich
Cheshire
CW8 1BE
United Kingdom

Fiesta ST2 MP215
just use Ebay for these things dude, it never goes wrong and is a gold mine for car bits ( such as a recent genuine air filter replacement for £4.50 delivered ) tell them to do one and buy elsewhere you could get it by Monday using a good seller on Fleabay.

Lionel Richie
no ebay is s**t, use a proper retailer such as Adam @ Renault Autoworld on 01902 439264 unless you are scared of the phone

RB 182
Cheers guys! I'll give them a call asap and if I cant get anywhere will call Adam. funnily enough I ordered a few other hangers off eBay at the same time and they arrived next day!