ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2:30, 17th of Jan @ The Liverpool Albert Dock's/Liverpool Echo Arena

Sheeeiiiite. Tennis has moved to 12-2 because of "cold mornings". Bunch of f**king pussys if you ask me :(

I'm out.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Think Im going to have to drop out of this to :(
got a wobbly front end developed which Im not going to trust on a long motorway treck

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Failboat, ive got to cover as staff refuse to do overtime.

Ill be leaving warrington at 3.30...so wouldn't get there till 4? too late? Are we going for a drive or just pics?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Failboat, ive got to cover as staff refuse to do overtime.

Ill be leaving warrington at 3.30...so wouldn't get there till 4? too late? Are we going for a drive or just pics?

im unsure mate

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm out guys. Being a student and having a mortgage means I'm poorer than most people on Jeremy Kyle. :(

Have a good one though. Pics!

DCi 100
ill meet ya! rolling shots?

Set it to auto and hope a decent shot lines up? :eek:

If people want rolling shots sometime I'd happily get involved. I always thought a really wide angle shot while stood on that mini round about with a car going round would be ace, albeit probably failboat and really dangerous lol.

Ben, sack them, employ me. I reckon 4 will be reet, I'll PM my number so you can see before you leave.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Set it to auto and hope a decent shot lines up? :eek:

If people want rolling shots sometime I'd happily get involved. I always thought a really wide angle shot while stood on that mini round about with a car going round would be ace, albeit probably failboat and really dangerous lol.

Ben, sack them, employ me. I reckon 4 will be reet, I'll PM my number so you can see before you leave.

I've got a 10-20mm wide angle lens, but I don't fancy standing on the mini roundabout

Evo 8 MR
I'll have my camera too, I'll be taking loads mainly just to try and get some shots that aren't blurry, still learning how to use it ftl.

DCi 100
1. Bifaids/Mike
2. Mullen (dependant on car being finished)
3. Alex_C
4. Jams
5. Christopher
6. Boffey
7. Kevo66
8. lbrench
9. Jesus
10. st3ve
11. jamesbryan17
12. me
13. mat-nos... if im not working.
14. ste01
15. Jamie
16. JD
17. adamlewis01
18. mk1-chris
19. Bloooor
20. MattT
21. Marinemackay2003
22. .j.a.m.e.s. & christopher pearson

irrc of reading through posts, that's everyone that's pipe up unbolded.

Lol James :approve:

Track valver + Ibiza FR
I can't remember the last time I washed mine and I'm rolling with two 15" tubines on the back and two 17" superleggers on the front. I think I'll win for being the worst clio at the meet :D

Golf GTD Mk7
I can't remember the last time I washed mine and I'm rolling with two 15" tubines on the back and two 17" superleggers on the front. I think I'll win for being the worst clio at the meet :D

lol. didn't think the reverse tractor look was still in ;)

Evo 8 MR
Think they are meeting at IKEA. Weather is rather nice here looks to be the same in scouse land too.

gone jap 370z GT
washed lol, doing manchester and back each day car has been bad, first wash in over 2 weeks this morning

DCi 100
Anyone fancy meeting me at the petrol station next to M&S afew mins early to show me how to use the air gauge thingy? :eek: