ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2:30, 17th of Jan @ The Liverpool Albert Dock's/Liverpool Echo Arena

DCi 100
Last time I used one of those things was in like 2005 pumpin' my BMX tires up at Tesco's with cars going everywhere :eek:

I think my front tires are alittle low thats all, want to make sure.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Ive been out all night on the drink, so not sure if its a good idea to drive :dapprove:

Want to come on this, anyone offer a lift?

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Should have put my request for a lift in earlier, as i got no offers :(

10 hours drinking and 4 hours sleep FTL!

Nimbus Megane R26
lol those idiots in the megane as well, ginger lad in the back needed to go and finish his homework ready for school 2mrw the gobby sh!te!

DCi 100
Anyone struggle with bumper clearance, you must have ;)

No no, I just did the same as Mike, think it's tarmac then slam down into it over the crest :dapprove:

The car is even dirtier now than when it was there, look like it's rained dirt all over the bonnet.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
No no, I just did the same as Mike, think it's tarmac then slam down into it over the crest :dapprove:

The car is even dirtier now than when it was there, look like it's rained dirt all over the bonnet.

That doesn't sound too good

Did anyone take any pics... get a thread going in the Media section?

DCi 100
I got afew, will grab the card reader. I should be doing my personal statement for my uni application mind!

DCi 100
Ahh, don't worry about that :rasp:

Pics first :approve:

Dude I have to have it in by friday, I work 9am-10pm Monday, and 9am-1am wednesday, f**k leaving it till Thursday to do! I shall not leave a door in my life open till the last second like that.

Pics will be in media soon.

Evo 8 MR
I'll start a thread if you want I'm uploading mine to photobucket just now. Was a good, be it little, meet the black ph1 stole the show for me but that arctic 182 was loud even on tick over.

Artic Blime 182
I'll start a thread if you want I'm uploading mine to photobucket just now. Was a good, be it little, meet the black ph1 stole the show for me but that arctic 182 was loud even on tick over.

Is it really that loud? :S Its alright when driving at low revs or on the motorway. I have never really heard it from the outside, think i may be used to it at tick over now though..

DCi 100
Is it really that loud? :S Its alright when driving at low revs or on the motorway. I have never really heard it from the outside, think i may be used to it at tick over now though..

Can be arranged :D

Sounded good when you were leaving dude. Was hearable but not loud when I was following you in Warrington.

Evo 8 MR

It was loud enough for me to hear it over mine whilst I was parked next to you and with both windows up, mine is decatted with a k-tec recessed so mine isnt exactly quiet. I thought yours was decatted tbh.

Artic Blime 182
Can be arranged :D

Sounded good when you were leaving dude. Was hearable but not loud when I was following you in Warrington.

Yeah i may get someone else to drive it at one of the next meets just so i can hear it..

Lol i was following Kris so didnt want to be to far behind him so i did give it a bit leaving the car park. An i didnt think it was that loud till you open it up..

It was loud enough for me to hear it over mine whilst I was parked next to you and with both windows up, mine is decatted with a k-tec recessed so mine isnt exactly quiet. I thought yours was decatted tbh.

No decat, i like my ears.

When Kris and myself drove home we managed to get at a set of lights next to each other with a 70 a head and that sounded pretty awesome.