ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2.5 inch bore exhaust

An orange one
i like my magnex (twin 3.5") not so keen on the oval, but the quality is awesome and it fits well once u get the backbox to sit straight

Golf R/Leon FR
i have the magnex 3.5" twin on my 172, its nice but im thinking of changing and getting a prospeed exhaust once i find a job.
definatley go for a prospeed one dude.

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
..the fit on the prospeed is excellent, other exhausts often seem to sit at a slight angle needing constant adjustment pfft

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
You could probably get that 2.5 inch cat back system for less than £300 in the Prospeed groupbuy. It would just mean a day trip to Cardiff where they are based to get it fitted.

It would be fitted much better than a stock Magnex system, plus you could choose exactly how loud you wanted it as well.

As long as the build quailty is up to it, iw as told my a compnay that make exhausts for competition use, that f you want max power basicay; go from a straight through system, wiht a back box only, type or make of back box makes no differnce, well possibly 0.1 bhp