ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 Pictures & LED Change

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The last 2 pictures of 2013 that where quickly taken after getting the car pipe after my rear brake pipe saga which also needed a master cylinder.

2013Last02.gif

2013Last01.gif

Then got myself some new LED SMD lights for the car as i wanted to go brighter as i felt that with the xenons i wanted the LEDs to match more and be just as bright when driving.

New one on the passenger side (Right when looking at picture)
LEDChange01.gif

LEDChange02.gif

New LED sidelight on the left
LEDChange04.gif

Car is now Sorn'd with no tax and I'm now on the hunt for a tailored clio car cover just now and I'm going to start the process of bumpers off & wheels off to get things cleaned up.

ST
When i had both my 172 and 182 i just removed the front sidelights all together, the Xenons looked far better.

225 meg
Thats the sidelights I've got in the meg marc, they really are bright, your trophy is stunning marc credit to you mate

GW RS200
Where are these from? Looks mint. Been meaning to get some more for mine but haven't really seen any bright ones online..

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Where are these from? Looks mint. Been meaning to get some more for mine but haven't really seen any bright ones online..

Same I want to know this! They look great!

These are amazing LED sidelights and its the brightest ones i have fitted so far.
The Drivers side is a pain due to not having as much room as the passenger side.
The A/C pipe on the drivers side makes it hard and they don't just slide in.

When fitting you need to be very soft & gentle at putting these in and not to force them.

$_12.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370965198648?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Rear Number Plate Updated Also.

The one of the left of the picture is my new style one, The LED bulb on the right was my old one which was good but it was a tight fit.

The new LED (one on the left) is very very bright and it is also white altho looking at the picture it shows blue.

RearNP01.gif

RearNP02.gif

RearNP03.gif

BG 182
These are amazing LED sidelights and its the brightest ones i have fitted so far.
The Drivers side is a pain due to not having as much room as the passenger side.
The A/C pipe on the drivers side makes it hard and they don't just slide in.

When fitting you need to be very soft & gentle at putting these in and not to force them.

$_12.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370965198648?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Sorry for the bump, but I've just fitted some of these and must say they look great, and crazy bright too!

only a phone image, but you can appreciate them I reckon. and for less than £6.00! photo is 501 sidelights only.

w3m7zPC.jpg