ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 problems

Arctic Blue 182
Hi

Cam cover is leaking oil apparantly, although the level is exactly what it was a month ago.

Also the water pump is showing signs of leaking.

Both of the above were discovered after a Renault service by the stealers. are they expensive fixes? Worth getting a second opinion?

182 by the way, Thanks!

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
rocker cover is very common put up with it till its honking out as it circa 7hrs labour, you loosing coolant? if the answer is no then tell renault to take a running jump!

B

Bucko

rocker cover is very common put up with it till its honking out as it circa 7hrs labour, you loosing coolant? if the answer is no then tell renault to take a running jump!

Really? I had a bit of oil in my spark plug well last time i changed them and assumed it was the rocker gasket. I was planning on changing it thinkng it was a 20 minute job!

Stuff that, i'll ignore it until it's a problem.

Arctic Blue 182
Thanks for the response mate, the renault guy has also written "coolant leak from gearbox side of engine, requires diag"

But once again the coolant level is perfectly fine, i check it weekly.

Just unsure whether to go ahead and part with hundreds to get this done right away

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
Thanks for the response mate, the renault guy has also written "coolant leak from gearbox side of engine, requires diag"

But once again the coolant level is perfectly fine, i check it weekly.

Just unsure whether to go ahead and part with hundreds to get this done right away

check thermostat housing, prob that its only a seal

Arctic Blue 182
Will do thanks for all advice, ive rinsed the warranty the last year and was concerned they were trying to recoup some money!