ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 Quick questions.....

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
1) I've read you can use Megs Gold Class as a detailer. Before i mix this up anybody know the amounts ish??

2) Tyre shine. Can someone recommend me one. Currently using Megs and about to run out. Want something that will last but also be very very glossy

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
1/ Don't - Use last touch, or something similar...Don't attempt to make things into something there not.

2/ Blackfire endurance gel.

Titanium 182
You could use it as clay lube if you mix it with water but I wouldn't use it as a detailer.

If you have AG vynal and bumper care try it on your tyres :cool looks the nuts.

Not got a car
I changed to Megs Endurance as im fed up with other stuff slaring up the side of the wings ect, and guess what this s**t does aswell, but also leaves black dots everywhere. It better last longer than others as im not impressed atm.

db

db detailing™
I changed to Megs Endurance as im fed up with other stuff slaring up the side of the wings ect, and guess what this s**t does aswell, but also leaves black dots everywhere. It better last longer than others as im not impressed atm.

Using too much maybe?? I've never had a problem with it.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Megs endurance is rubbish imo!! lasts no time at all and runs if it gets wet...Even once it was buff'd up!

Blackfire is the daddy.

Porsche Boxster987S
Megs endurance is rubbish imo!! lasts no time at all and runs if it gets wet...Even once it was buff'd up!

Blackfire is the daddy.

erm , really?? I applied 2 coats to mine a fortnight ago and they still look nice and shiny and thats driving in rain etc.:S

M135i
I use the Megs Hot Shine tyre dressing. I used to use the Endurance, but it flung itself up the car. I never have this problem with the Hot Shine, I just spray it onto a sponge, wipe it round and its done.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i use endurance with a megs tyre applicator got the same bottle i bought when i had my 106 2years ago

Megane R26
Megs Endurance is VERY tyre dependent - which tyres do you have?

I'm currently testing Tropicare Black Pearl which I4D will be stocking soon - it's awesome so far