ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2. RS meet Slovenia

Clio RS
Today we have 2. Renault Sport meet this year :) Here is some pictures. So many Clio Sport was here :D
9x Clio II RS
9x Clio III RS
2x Megane III RS (one Trophy)
DSC_01242.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

http://www.mihafabijan.si/2011/11/2-renault-sport-meet-slovenija/

Clio RS
Dan-, I think I don't have other pictures of 21 Turbo, sorry. I will look for it on our Renault Club forum ;)

220 Trophy, EVO 8
One more picture :)

slika1.jpg

3 Flamers: the one in the middle is mine :cool:

p1020288.jpg

There was also one Clio 172 Ragnotti or as you call them Clio 172 Cup

p1020271.jpg

End one realy short video

Last edited by a moderator:
  2014 Clio 200t edc
Awesome pics. And no petrol blues, which after admiring any meet pics is the second thing I look for!! Lol

172/1.2/E30
Ragnotti is slightly different to the cup. Lighter, no rear wiper etc. Iirc the Ragnotti is the homologation model for the Group N Rallye cars.

Clio v6
Very well lined up, top marks! Great to see all those Renaults.

More v6's needed in Slovenia I think. ;)

ph1 172
Good pictures, looks like a great meet.

I was in Ljubljana in September. We stayed at the Tabor hostel. Your lucky to live there it's a beautiful city.

We got the train to Croatia aswell and the scenery in Slovenia was amazing:approve:

Clio RS
Dash,in Sloveniaa few years agowehad adarkblueClioV6,but I think ithas goneabroad... ;)
ali warriner, thanks :D
Thank you all!