ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 Slashed tyres !!!

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Woke up this morning to find 2 slashed tyres...i'm well pissed off!!!!

IMGP2299 (Medium).JPG IMGP2302 (Medium).JPG
IMGP2300 (Medium).JPG IMGP2304 (Medium).JPG

These are my spare set of alloys as i have put my original set of Turini's in for a refurb on Monday. Now i dont know if i should put my refurbbed alloys + good tyres back on the car...if there gonna be slashed again!!!

Can i put 2 steelies on just to drive about 5-10 miles to get 2 new tyres ?? or is this not possible. Both tyres slashed are on the passengers side of the car.

:(

Clio Trophy 79/500
gutted, this happened to me, they did a really s**t job and didn't get through the sidewall, but had exposed the wires. Bit of a bugger when they tyres had only done 3000 miles.
Now i've got clio cam set up when i park on the drive at home, full night vision too.

I'm dreading halloween, may camp in the boot with an axe and can of mace.

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
gutted, this happened to me, they did a really s**t job and didn't get through the sidewall, but had exposed the wires. Bit of a bugger when they tyres had only done 3000 miles.
Now i've got clio cam set up when i park on the drive at home, full night vision too.

I'm dreading halloween, may camp in the boot with an axe and can of mace.

Clio cam sounds a good idea...what camcorder you got, is the nightvision really good? i might have to buy a camcorder and set one up...gives me an excuse to buy a comcorder as well i suppose...!!

Banana
Gutted for ya Colin, F*ckin little pr*cks deserve to get stabbed in the eye socket.
You dont have to buy a camcorder, just get a cctv system and link it to your video/dvd recorder. I've got a black and white camera with night vision watching mine and the missus' cars and it is ideal. Picks up everything and the mic can hear a pin drop. Only cost £100 and I feel a lot happier going to bed at night.

Burgandy 174 sport t
cam doesnt stop then doin it though although u will know who it was and go and smash them!! I have a nice wee cam linked to the pc and its clear as day with a street lamp Right above the car too!

Clio Trophy 79/500
not a camcorder; my brother has moved in with me and he had one so we have put yhat. Its a security camera. Its wireless, so no nasty drilling. We either have it set up to record to his pc hard drive or on the telly downl stairs.

I'll ask him where he got it from. Its pretty good, thinking of getting a couple more for the front door and the back door.

"cam doesnt stop then doin it", true, but it deters some people or they think twice. Its also nice to sit and watch the car on the telly on Sunday morning rather than watching heaven and earth.

idealy i'd like to get the car in the garage, but thats too impractical. Looking to move to a property with a barn soon so the car can live in there.

80MPG BEEZA
Not being funny but surely you must of upset someone for them to go that bother? Bunny boiling ex?

some people just do it out of jealousy!

as for haloweiners i watch them though the spy hole in the door watching they dont touch my car or walk across my treated lawn "get off my f*cking grass!"

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
yeah gutter mate :( having some problems myself just now ... see 'camcorder or cctv' thread.

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
yeah gutter mate :( having some problems myself just now ... see 'camcorder or cctv' thread.

Cheers for the support guys. Sorry to hear you have had problems as well Ross M.

Spent most of today jacking the car up/down and putting on/taking off alloys in between getting my m8 to take me to get tyres on them.