ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 Small questions from a newbie

16v 1.2 Expression
Hi all,

I recently got the idea of customising my interior by carbon wrapping a few items (currently the door handles and door wells?(the bit below the handle with the electric window buttons). Unfortunately, when I tried it looked rubbish, so I got some from ebay instead. Now here are the problems.

Firstly, on one of the door wells, it is missing the electric mirror switch/knob. Is this normal, and will I have to transplant the current one onto it? Or should there be one on there, ready for me to just plug the old connector into?

Also, when it comes to changing over the door handles, how easy is it to remove the old cable, and connect it to the new handle? I had a look previously when being nosy, and I noticed there is a sort of rounded, rectangular plastic connector.

In case it helps, I have an 02 expression.

Any help would really be appreciated :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is it?!! That's the BEST surname in the world!! Some proper James Bond s**t!

16v 1.2 Expression
Pahahaha, you are telling me! But yeah, as this is my first clio (technically second, but I had it for a matter of a couple of months before someone hit it...), I am a little bit clueless! But I am trying to learn so I can hopefully do much more myself in the future :p