ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 White Stripes

muz

big fat japanese bus

Just got a racing blue 182 and I have noticed on a lot of press releases and magazine articles that Renault has the traditional stripes on thier racing blues

Should I get this done, what is theopinion of peeps that have seen this?

Nippy white cup

I would say yes m8....although not at Renault as they charge FAR too much....check out Kevs on the media section

Chris

Has anyone got theres done else where? where is a good place to get it done? Would like them but i think Renault charge to much.

Ziel Nurburgring

Ragnotti is the "Cup" name abroad iirc.

They do make the car stand out, but you might have to put up with people saying "A bit boy racer innit?"

dk

911 GTS Cab

i havent as i prefer it without them, like someone said, people may say boy racer and not many people will actually know what they stand for, will just think they are chav stripes?

Unfortunately every tom dick and harry have them these days, although they suit the car, I think it would attract too much of the worng attention for where my car is kept.

Each to their own though.

BMW 320d Sport

Well technically theyre not even Gordini stripes...seeing as the Clio has nothing to do with Gordini at all LOL. But I do think they look kind of cool. Its a hard call...I dont reckon theres any way they will look factory, even if they are. They just look like two white stripes.

Better to have two white stripes along the bottom from wheelarch to wheelarch, as the scoop pictures of the Fiesta RS showed a few months ago in Autocar and other mags.

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Iain C on 15 October 2004
oh and you have to put up with comments like...."did you not move your car when they where painting the white lines on the street?" FEK OFF

Weel, did you not?