ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 X Trophies Loughborough on Friday 6th

Alfa 147 GTA
Spotted one on campus with cliosport sticker on parked up across from the rugby pitch (forgotten name of the building! across the road from Hazelgrave). Looked really good, around 12:10 it would have been.

Then spotted another one driving past argos in the town centre at around 4pm. Anyone's?

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
One on campus is mine!!!

Only been spotted once before, now twice in a couple of days??

clio 1.4si 172 Lookalike
Thomas you probably would know me seeing as were brothers n the car used to be urs......im not moaing tho as it was free :approve: apart from it now keeps going wrong and is costing a all my pennys to fix...oh wel l:rolleyes: and as for craig welllllllllllllll we all know what we think about him n his written off nova.... cough cough !!!!

Willy J said:
Thomas you probably would know me seeing as were brothers n the car used to be urs......im not moaing tho as it was free :approve: apart from it now keeps going wrong and is costing a all my pennys to fix...oh wel l:rolleyes: and as for craig welllllllllllllll we all know what we think about him n his written off nova.... cough cough !!!!

funny little man ;)

clio 1.4si 172 Lookalike
Yesh i am :rasp: ...the bloody thing coost me £200 odd pounds last week n its gt rattles in the roof !!!! anyways im off to bed sleep tight thomas.

p.s im sure your friend Craig would love a visit, i think someone said he's planning another nova conversion or he brought a smashed up 206 from a local scrappy.... Watch this space for another work of pure disgrace !