ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 cup reach adjustable steering?!?

Dont people research before they buy? I've found a really comfortable position to sit in the 200 during the test drive so knew it wasnt gonna be an issue. I have no need for the reach adjustment. If I knew it was gonna be a problem I would have bought a FF.
 
Well yea of course ive researched.. well ive not driven a 200.. or sat in one.. or seen the colour ive ordered, but ive seen most of the videos worth watching on youtube :)
 
flol!

I've never found it an issue in my 197 Cup, and I've had a standard 197 before hand with the reach adjust.
 
I saw my first storm grey clio today for about 4 seconds as it past frenchay hospital!! it looked darker than i had imagined but looked ever bit as awesome as i had hoped.
 
I find it a massive issue in the my 182, sadly never been in a 197/200 :(
 
5412889721_bb82149962_b.webp
 
Back
Top