ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 Headlights

Renault clio 200 cup
having looked at various pics of 200's I can see that some of them have different headlights to mine, they have a black surround and different style main headlight, what are these, are they easy to get hold of and are they easy to fit?
thanks

Renault clio 200 cup
Theres 3 types of headlights that came on 200's.
200 Cups have full chrome coloured headlights.
200 Normal/FF have chrome coloured headlights with a black surround
200 Normal/FF had an optional "cornering headlights" which had a black surround but with a lense in them.

Take a look at my topic for example:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?572079-GW-Clio-200-Cup-Update
those are the ones, what sort of price are they and wheres the best place to get them, and i presume its a bumper off jobby?

Nissan 350z
Yes bumper off to remove. Speak to either "Wests Renault" or "Renault Wolverhampton Parts" traders on here, they will sort you out. I genuinely cant remember what I paid sorry.

Renault clio 200 cup
so I presume you can go for the cornering headlights with no fuss?
and thanks for the help

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
From memory they were around £150 each for the projector headlights (ones with the cornering lights). You can swap the headlights no problem. But the cornering lights will not work if they were not specced from factory as the loom is different and there are no connectors for them.

Renault clio 200 cup
From memory they were around £150 each for the projector headlights (ones with the cornering lights). You can swap the headlights no problem. But the cornering lights will not work if they were not specced from factory as the loom is different and there are no connectors for them.
thanks ED

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
No worries. I did a thread somewhere when I swapped them over on mine. Makes a big difference.