ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 Manifold Options?

So mine has gone on my 200 cup, I'm struggling to find the price of the standard manifold without ringing Renault, but thought I'd gather some opinions on here.

The two options I've come across are the K-tec one at around £600, and the Toyosport one at £200. Both stainless systems (both claim power improvements, but I just need a replacement and the Toyo one seems cheaper than the standard?)

Any other options and prices around?

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
If you can OEM. I made the mistake of getting a Direnza one. Lost 13bhp !!! And had to spend a good hour or so to map it close to what it was before.

JimF

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
How are you finding this manifold now? I read in your other thread you needed an o2 sensor, do you think that affected the power output? Did you get a dyno run before and after? Or just the dyno after Vs the factory power figures? A friend of mine is seriously considering one of these. For the price I don't think you can go wrong.