ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 options

///M135i
Was looking at a 200 yesterday and forgot to ask the salesman is it £150 for 4 speedlines or are they £150 each?

Sorry for dumb question

BMW E34 540i
About the "multifunctional display" - be aware it is an option around 400quid so do not expect to have it. I went to my stealer to ask and they confirmed that unfortunate true.

BMW E34 540i
Hmm I think this is how it is called in Megane, in Clio they used multifunctional display (showing you times to 1/4miles or 60mph and engine parameters etc)

BMW E34 540i
This is actually some BS**t I grabbed a booklet with options and prices. It shows that multi... comes with Bluetooth radio cd mp3 4x20W speakers. I have it but still multi is not working damn. I feel ripped off.

Nissan 350z
To have the multifunction extra, you need the upgraded Stereo extra first (with bluetooth, mp3 etc). So even though the price is £400, £280 of that is the radio upgrade thats required first.

I think its useless in the Clio however so i declined having it when i was asked "would you like to pay an extra £120 for the multifunction".

Something Not French
I think its useless in the Clio however so i declined having it when i was asked "would you like to pay an extra £120 for the multifunction".
How is it useless? Its a geekfest, nothing more!

I've ordered the 'Monitor Pack' on my 200, but I'm not getting car until the end of october. There is so little information on the net about it, just a few french films on youtube showing people playing with the Megane version.

When I get my car, i'll be putting a few pics etc on here to show people a bit more about it, something Renault UK should perhaps think about!

Nissan 350z
I feel its useless because on the Megane the RS Monitor actually serves a purpose and you can tweak the cars map live from in the cabin, the Clio version doesnt have this feature and serves for nothing more than giving you pointless information such as lap times (which technically you cant use in the UK), G-Force (zomg!) and some other bits.