ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 raider red

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
What did it look like in natural light in the dealers they looked pink.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I think it looks like a red corsa c that's bin sat by a beach in Spain for the past 15 years!

Last edited:
  Ly200
LOL, i seen a white 200 other day same area flashed and looked a complete tool when i got a blank expression from the lady owner :(

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Just having a few drinks at a friends having a few drinks pop down if you want you'd be able to walk if it was day light!!!
Give me a bell if you want.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
LOL, i seen a white 200 other day same area flashed and looked a complete tool when i got a blank expression from the lady owner :(

Lol whenever I see a Renault sport I wave but never get a wave back! But on the other hand get a landy if you want people to wave at you every fucker in a landy waves at you!

Ly200
haha or a mini my old man had one he were forever gettin waves, ill give up try get a trend with fellow peugeot partner vans instead :) lol

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

She look about 60? If so was going to do the same the other day.

I think weve seen her boffey!
is that the one you waved at twice in a day and she blanked you... Then she gunned it through speedbumps Matt?

Bet you don't!

:eek:

Ly200
thats the one boffey, and yeah scott looked like a pair of tits. Ill get my kn#b out next time, same as the red 200 in hawkley i blank him too