ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 Rear Diffuser

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty sure the guy that runs this is on 200.net. I've heard they're pretty good.

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Looks like a good option for 200 diffuser on 197, Genuine ones are silly money. Where would you buy the exhaust trims though? Thinking of this + a BTM exhaust but want the 200 rear look (chrome tips visible).

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a good option for 200 diffuser on 197, Genuine ones are silly money. Where would you buy the exhaust trims though? Thinking of this + a BTM exhaust but want the 200 rear look (chrome tips visible).

You can get trims from Streamline Carbon amongst other places including ebay matey :)

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Thanks - I don't know if you will know but it says "Impress with some carbon fibre on your car" but then goes on to say it comes in a gloss black gelcoat? Dotn want a carbon fibre effect diffuser lol!

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Probably best to go for the other one then! I presume they're a straight swap? Thanks for the responses btw