ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2001 172 FULLEST of FULL FSH £1.00 NR

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  X-172 Cup
should never have bought it, but sometimes the heart rules the head...I was supposed to be buying a winter hack for about £500 and ended up buying this :eek: because I missed my Cup so much:( the Mrs is pregnant so it's got to go :( ...Sooo if you are looking for a cheap fully maintained and FSH 172 then YOU OWE ME A PINT becasue I have found this one and you will not find better with these miles on...may consider PX and Cash CLIOSPORT only! for a hacky estate about £500 + cash my way..anyway read the listing if you are interested, the car has no reserve, drives without fault, AA Inspected, cambelt done December last year, new tyres, just been serviced and I'm open to sensible offers...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-RENAULTSPORT-CLIO-172-FSH-AA-INSPECTED_W0QQitemZ200021169617QQihZ010QQcategoryZ9861QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  X-172 Cup
honest...:eek:
time for bed - been mountain biking and covered in s*it, better shower first:eek: - need a crap car I don't love and can just throw mountain bikes / kids / pets and stuff in without worring about how much cleaning I'll have to do...maybe buy another 172 Cup next spring (sobs) lol - night night:sleepy:

Tim

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
do you wanna buy my pug matey nice little runner motd for 12months and taxed for 6 . i just can't bare to leave the cup at home all week it kill's me to drive the pug . lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  X-172 Cup
thanks all - to answer several PM's I'll end the auction early for a straight offer of £3500, I have done a national search on the Autotrader and that's £250 cheaper than the nearest Y Plate 172 - that ones got less service history and more miles so I think that's a fair price, there's 1 X-Plate 2000 172 with less miles on (but will need the cam belt service) going for £3750 but mines a year older and is £250 cheaper, all the others are over £4000 so it's safe to say my price is pretty bloody good ;)

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
guid luck to ya matey. Plenty of receipts for it.

Stick to your guns and you'll get what you ask for

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  X-172 Cup
Tim said:
do you wanna buy my pug matey nice little runner motd for 12months and taxed for 6 . i just can't bare to leave the cup at home all week it kill's me to drive the pug . lol

cheers Tim - it's a nice little thing that pug but I need an estate...you won't believe the crap I've been looking at for £500...:dapprove: mustn't grumble though mate I have thoroughly enjoyed my Cup and had a memorable summer with it and I'll no doubt be back for more sooner or later...rumour has it that I'll be going back to work Full Time when the Mrs is on Maternity, she reckons she might take a year out so that's me on mega money for a year (less new baby expenses of course) ;) but I might be tempted to get nice come spring next year ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  X-172 Cup
sneeks said:
I've passed the details onto someone too.

thanks Sneeks - I really would prefer to end the auction early to save on listing fees...so I'm open to offers around £3500 for Cliosport only members*

*Just quote Cliosport and if you come and view the car with cash we can negotiate :)

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  X-172 Cup
Sold - step forward Cliosports '172oneday' - well today is that day, great to meet you Mike, glad you got home OK in that nasty Friday afternoon traffic, bye bye Renosports for a little while :cry: but will keep on the MB