ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2002 1.2, Clio sunroof clicking...

Clio mkII
Hey ppl my sun roof is clicking over speed bumps etc.

anyone know of any fix? I suspect this is fairly common.

help would be appreciated thanks.

Dynamique Flamer
Mines doing this to if I push the handle thing up it stops it, might put something under the hinges and see if that works

Za**** & Xr250R
Take the sunroof off and place some small bit's cloth or sponge beneath the hinges (i used fake shamois) and replace the sunroom with the cloth in place and this should cure the creaking :D

clio (2003) 1.2 16v
Easiest solution is to tighten up the bolts that attach the glass to the sunroof frame, like every other bolt and screw they seem to have not been tightened properly. If that fails, best bet is to remove the sunroof and refit it to make sure its fitted properly, either that or renault apparently do an anti rattle pack for the sunroof which is supposedly free, due to the design fault, but i havent checked this one out yet.

MG ZR 160 VVC
It gets worse when you lower the car, so i just turn the radio up :p
might try tightening the bolts tho..