ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2002 clio dash tweeters....

H22A7 Accord Type R

....i havent looked as yet, but is there a way to keep these operational if i change the door speakers??? :) ta, Rob

im planning on replacing mine with some jl comps, havent worked out the exact way on douing it yet, if you replace the main speaker then idealy ull be replacing the tweeter and the crosover

H22A7 Accord Type R

yea, i know that the new speakers will give out crisp treble, but it will be down at the feet thats the only thing. just thought it would be good to keep the std ones operational also

Mondeo STTDCI

No dont bother doing that! Just use the new tweeter in that spot. The way I did it was to replace the H/U, then run RCAs to the amp. The speaker wire then runs up from the amp and to the crossover. THEN it cuts into the OE wire to the door and to the tweet spot.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

The standard ones stay on anyway as the signal goes headunit, tweeter, then door speaker. It really does sound very tinny and distorts very quickly though. I would seriuosly reccomend a set of components.