ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2002 Clio side repeater. Only find 98-00??

On ebay, yahoo, etc

Looking for some nice shiny side repeaters, came accross loads on ebay.

Looked on official Ultra, ABCDesign sites and they all say "Clio 98-00"

or Clio Mk2...

cant find ANY for a 2002 clio? mines a 172 - had a look and saw the orange standard ones pop in a square hole in the front wings, with 2 little clips to clip in square:

Wil these fit? http://i19.ebayimg.com/03/i/05/38/c8/f0_1_b.JPG

Da

Less
yes, they will fit mate. Clio's have been the same since the Mk2 was introduced in 1998 (bar the V6)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hi Jackson172

I bought some of the exact same side repeaters, I'm not 100% they fit. I haven't fitted them as I've changed my mind in regards to the chrome look :) If you haven't bought any yet, mine are for sale(unused). Drop me a line if you are interested.

p.s If you do get them to fit I'd be intrested to know if you had to make any changes :)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
pps. How do you remove the side repeaters EASILY? I seem to take ages removing them, surely there must be an easy way. I tend to pry one side out a bit then the other..but it never gets far!!

Da

Less
you can try putting your front wheels on full lock and removing the arch liners. You should then be able to reach up into the wing and simply pop the repeaters out from inside.

I looked at my repeaters - took one side out quite easy? just small flathead screwdriver and carefully prized the edge out...and pulled straight out!!

bit OTT taking arch liners out i reckon, but will defo work getting them out!

those repeaters are only £9!!