ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2004 Mk1 Vee!

He said it had been held up in a hanger in Belgium.......its an import but UK spec......and it is new at first reg which was in May last year.

Cya Stu

320d

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 18 January 2005

2004 mk1? That isnt right is it....?

Chris
Thats what i was wondering

If its true thats a real bargin for an 2004 car with 6000 miles on it even if it is a Mk1

Yeah it can happen I knew of a GTi-R that was on an "S" plate for the same reason.........the last Rs should have been "M" reg ;)

But it will be interesting to see if the guy goes thro with it.

Cya Stu

PS has anyone seen it around in Weybridge Surrey?

[Edited by stusV6 on 18 January 2005 at 8:28pm]

i almost bought a brand new unregd mk1 for 19995. it was driven from dieppe to essex, and had 3 yr warranty, to be regd on 04.

didnt buy it though. funnily enough that was also about 7 months ago, perhaps its the same one?

E91 M Sport

I hope thats not what theyre worth these days - especially a low mileage 2004 model!!

*Goes to reassure himself that Autotrader prices are still nice and high*

172, Tiguan

We have a phase 1 mk2 clio going round here on a 52 plate, some 3 years after they stopped making them.

That damaged Mk1 was for sale on e-bay.

It has been written off and repaired or at least damaged enough to be written off (but not declared to insurance) and then repaired.

Its been repaired with a Mk2 front end and is still missing a front wing, if memory serves me right.

Wouldnt touch it with a barge pole.

230 BHP rear wheel drive death trap. Would go like a wurlitzer (round and round and round)

cant remember the number stu, infact i dont remember looking.

that guy is a tw*t selling it for £12700, it IS worth about £17.5k id imagine.

Things are only worth how much people will pay for them.

I doubt youd find many people whod pay £17.5k for a used Mk1 import. Some people havent paid that much for one with delivery mileage.

Bloke probably thought hed already haemorrhaged enough cash on petrol, insurance and depreciation so what was a few grand more.