ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2007 Clio 1.2?

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
How can anyone buy such a car?

The clutch is the lightest thing I've laid my foot on. The brakes have absolutely no feel.

Understeers slightly, gearbox is average.

I suppose its just a white good really. I suppose I could live with one if I wasn't interested in cars.

No offence to anyone that has one, just not my cuppa tea!

Got it as a courtesy car from Archie Moss, while my great reliable car has new anti-roll bar bushes, new engine mount, and a new boot lock. :rofl:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
MY old boy has the Dynamique Mk3 (1600cc with all the toys) think thats the spec, and the steering is so light its un real, the brakes are either off or on, no happy medium there!

I couldn't believe the brakes!

It was piss easy to park though.

Roll on getting the 182 back!

Clive the Clio no. 2
i have one of the wooly 1.2 mk3s!

have to agree! steering is like your driving in the air! to get a happy medium of brakes, its in neutral first then the brake on!

clutch is much lighter than the old mk2 hydraulic ones!

Got mine back at last. They didn't fit the anti-roll bar bushes as they had ordered the wrong ones.

They did however leave a few nice scratches on the back bumper for me. :(

Going to try and get that sorted when it goes in for the a-r bar bushes.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
im driving about in a 1.2 16v mk3 the now.

the lack of power is very noticeable when pulling away, it seems to bog down, but once its rolling its not a problem about town when you get used to it.

i like the light clutch

the brakes are dangerous, i get paranoid when stopping at junctions if anyones behind me! - nothing, nothing, nothing, WHACK!!