ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2007 Z4MC Forsale

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
Warranty is 1700£ and they are geting a little long in the tooth...Plus your looking at 29k for a goodun...

SLK AMG is Semi Auto with padles...A cool touch imo! And it looks and sounds amazin...Dunno, need to drive both.

Nah, it's an auto with paddles. Different thing completely. F1/egear/dsg are semi autos, the merc is an auto with paddles, same as jag's etc. Nowhere near as responsive. Probably why I'd choose a manual slk350 over the amg.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nah, it's an auto with paddles. Different thing completely. F1/egear/dsg are semi autos, the merc is an auto with paddles, same as jag's etc. Nowhere near as responsive. Probably why I'd choose a manual slk350 over the amg.

Stop nit picking SN! Ok, fundamentally you're correct, but the feeling is the same. SMG/EGear/DSG/MBAUTO
will always execute a flawless shift, they will prevent the engine from stalling or over-revving, they can shift way faster than a human, they can assist you with certain features (Optimum gear selection in the 55 or Launch Control in the SMG for example), they can handle gears in excess of a practical number for a manual and they can be fully integrated with traction control systems...Fin/

Doesn't look to unresponsive to me...

[YOUTUBE]ABHET80GHCs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
Stop nit picking SN! Ok, fundamentally you're correct, but the feeling is the same. SMG/EGear/DSG/MBAUTO
will always execute a flawless shift, they will prevent the engine from stalling or over-revving, they can shift way faster than a human, they can assist you with certain features (Optimum gear selection in the 55 or Launch Control in the SMG for example), they can handle gears in excess of a practical number for a manual and they can be fully integrated with traction control systems...Fin/

Doesn't look to unresponsive to me...

[YOUTUBE]ABHET80GHCs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

It's not nit picking if it's true! They are not as responsive as egear/dsg. End of discussion!

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Fair enough. I don't have 100k for a lambo and i'm not sure i'm sensible for a golf. Next.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nope! It stays! Can't afford the replacement without eating asda smartprice noodles for a yr.