ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2008 Impreza STi vs 2007 Shelby Mustang

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Strange comparison, but interesting none the less :)

[YOUTUBE]HlqjChw9H3A[/YOUTUBE]

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Haha the cant say corner in america can they.?

In a straight line or a curvy line,I think thats how there cars are designed

Porsche Boxster
"massive fenders" wtf lol.......... don't care what anyone says or how fast the new subaru is, i think it looks like a total bag of w@nk and would rather fire to myself than have to buy one of those.......I would have a shelby GT500 any day of the week, just for the V8 noise, plus have a bit of naughty sideways action :D

visualize whirled pe
I'm a massive fan of mustangs and have always appreciated the older imprezas however for $40k it'd be the mustang everytime regardless of which is the better performer.
I don't know what the stylists at subaru were thinking when they designed the new impretza, but I am not impressed.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Im beggining to really like the new Impreza.

Looks like a bag of cack in 2.0 and WRX form but the STi looks the real deal.
What a beautiful thing difference of opinion is.....

Monaro VXR
Shelby GT blows! Its basically just some exterior dress up bits and a few extra HP from an induction kit. Thats it. But you pay a large chunk more for it. You just pay for the badge on the Shelby its a pretty shitty car to be fair. Bit unfair to compare the STi subaru's top end car with a $27k car with a $400 power upgrade and a Shelby badge on the rear and a new grill which costs $13k extra!! Hardly surprising it got whooped.

What they dont say there is just how bad the Shelby's brakes really are. That single stop would have cooked them. They are that bad.

Still a properly setup and sorted Mustang which is actually work the $40k like a Roush would have humiliated both of those cars in pretty much every test there.

Mustangs can be absolutely amazing performance cars handle well, go well and stop well...you just have to buy a decent one and not a Shelby basically.

MKIII 138
scoob looks miles worse than a meganesport or cliosport let alone the EVO10 .

wish they would sort the rear lights, wing and err.. well the whole shape. its like some daewoo thing