ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Forester Sti

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
When I first moved to Yorkshire in my mid 20s, I was expecting to see fights every night I went out (southerner complex), but couldn't have been more wrong. Used to love a night out in Wakefield. When I get to go out now, it's more often Leeds and it's great. Even had decent nights in Huddersfield over the years.
HUD is w**k for a night out hahaha

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Are you married? Your commitment levels are shocking 😂

this was my favourite of your cars so far

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
It’s just not a car I’d look back at when walking away from it. Brilliant cars no doubt but I still struggle to tell the difference between a 135i and a 116i.

Surely you don’t look back at the Volvo’s?!! Get one and flip it if you don’t like it

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I hate going out, there's not one night when I've been out and someone hasn't started on me for no reason. Even when I was 16 there were 30 year old blokes would try and have a pop at me. Freaks

And then there's always one spastic c**t carrying a knife or some big hard bellend trying to start a fight with absolutely everyone. Would rather get wankered in my pants at home and then only have to go 10ft to my bed😂
You're going to the wrong places mate

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
It’s just not a car I’d look back at when walking away from it. Brilliant cars no doubt but I still struggle to tell the difference between a 135i and a 116i.

Definitely agree with that. They're just not special/unique to look at in the slightest.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Some of my fondest / strangest memories are collecting cars with Jim. Either mine or his. It makes me laugh even thinking about some of them now.

Pretty sure it would have made a great YouTube channel.

- Anders & the saxo turbo saga
- Banned driver Saxo VTS 'fuk da police' in York
- That stupid Golf estate from the corner shop
- 2 X Leon's (mine bought blind and in the dark)
- The £350 182
- My first 125 - Jim knee down on the A1 slip road
- The crack head Mazda MPS

Many more to write yet I'm sure.

More to it than just buying and selling.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I made a folder for the history today.

gay.

790EAEDF-1CAC-41B7-80F2-FE442FB8B4A7.jpeg

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
My mrs really wants another one. I’d have to sell the trophy though [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
i like the contrast of the asbo motor and the ‘be a flirt, lift your shirt’ sticker.