ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2009 clio cd display problem

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
Hi, need some help with this. i bought a 2009 dci clio. it came with a aftermarket cd player and i want to change back to factory unit. so i bough a unit and plugged it in but no display on the small clock on the top of the dash. It still displays time and temp but nothing for radio.

I tried the cd player in my 172 and it works fine and displays fine.

would it be a bulb or display unit problem or is the radio not compatible. all plugs are in and it powers up but just no display.

thanks in advance.

If it says tuner list on the front it won't work as Mk3 clio displays are only compatible with the update list headunits. Not the older tuner lists used in the mk2 Clio's.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
ok, im not sure what it says ill have to check. it is a mk3 radio i got. and it works fine in the mk2. gona try it in another mk3 to see what story is! thanks forn your help.