ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200bhp valver?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
200hp can be done but that won't be 200hp I've got one heck of a lot more proper tunning done and with a 2.0 bottom end its only 180hp

Trader Rating - 100%
42   0   0
  320d
It'll be about 150bhp at best

'Subtle body kit' you mean random collection of bits... looks like a Prima front splitter, R19 skirts and a saxo spoiler

'Fibre glass front wings' you mean the standard plastic ones

Lol... ebay at its best

J

jamesy

Trader Rating - 100%
42   0   0
if thats 200bhp im dating sharon stone just look at the cheapy seat covers,mats and pedals:dapprove:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Lux'd Glacier White R26
Looks like a chav threw up in the interior!!

200 bhp? Dont make me laugh. Didn't know a Superchip can make gains for 50 bhp? Lol..

Tyson.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  02 Clio 172Mk2
Hope no sucker actually buy's all that 200bhp b***sh*t! Like others say, where is the engine map from the dyno? More like 20mph - those s**te looking floor mats probably are 200kg each! (Chav threw up inside - LOL!!!! :D )

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  1.8 Civic EX
don't forget tho, it's 5bhp per spark plug, about 10bhp for the exhaust about 5bhp for the pipercross and about 25bhp for the chip that must be about 200bhp! I think he is right........

*closes eyes and crosses fingers, hoping no-one thinks I'm being serious*