ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2011 FCS Feedback

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
dissapointed in these administrators, this was your idea tom and you reply with sarcasam, maybe i will make cliosport saturady and me you and revels can have a chat

I would love a chat. Please, come down.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I'm not sure you can pull off that much punctuation. In my opinion, obviously.

Bus w**ker
LOL I hope that TWO GUNNS doesn't bring two guns. I am now going to clear my calendar to make sure I can attend SCS (interest free for three years).

Back on topic though...errrm Megs Top 25 is the biggest pile of s**t known to man. Yeah that will do.

LOL I hope that TWO GUNNS doesn't bring two guns. I am now going to clear my calendar to make sure I can attend SCS (interest free for three years).

Back on topic though...errrm Megs Top 25 is the biggest pile of s**t known to man. Yeah that will do.
PMSL yeah,, these clowns havent got a clue

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
While we are on the subject of FCS, this thread was largely intended to be for feedback on the event itself.
However if you do have suggestions and feedback for Cliosport its probably better to use club questions and feedback.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I think all the Admin should get their name's tattoo'd on their foreheads, tbh. In orange.

And cowbells.

Clio 182ff
I went last year and unfortunately missed this one; however the same things have come up from last year's feedback i.e. not enough trade stands, rubbish music, chavs on mics and bored after 2 hours etc, etc.

I think an arcade would be easy to set up and/or a live music stage?

At Japfest one year I saw a stand with a mechanic working thru a few 'how to's' from fitting uprated brakes to re-furbing engine parts. Kind of like a live 'wheeler dealers' without the annoying fat bloke - it was quite interesting and the advice he was giving was sound as a pound.

I was also surprised at the lack of interest from the french car companies? VW are really into their 'fan' car shows - Reno must have lots of interesting things tucked away in boxes they could lend and someone should pester them to get more involved..it's in their interest after all!