ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2012 MK4 Clio Images Leaked

Scirocco GT 2.0
Looks quite good imo.

7790294.jpg

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9090423.006/2012-renault-clio-designs-leak

Looks good. Far nicer than Clio200. IMO looks smaller than the current clio. Wheel base certainly looks shorter.

could look good in sports trim. i imagine by 2102 petrol will be £4 a litre, and this car will run on some lame battery that means you can only drive it 30miles before plugging it in though

E92 M3
i like how it doesnt have any door handels

i think it looks ok but the car that comes out never looks like the tbh

That actually looks quite authentic, wouldn't be surprised if it ended up looking roughly like that.

I imagine everyone wants to look like the new Fiesta, it's pretty much the only car selling on an 09 plate.

J03

MX5 1.8
why dont all the companies invest altogether to make one hatchback... would save alot of money and parts will be so much easier to replace?? might aswell because everything looks the bloody same!!!!!

J03

MX5 1.8
aparantly according to that mayan or something calender the world is coming to an end? something to do with space and solar system.... aparantly this mayan calander is to be one of the most accurate in calculation stuff to do with space and planets bla bla... :s all confusing tbh.. thought the world ended in the year 2000???? ;)

Interesting. Most probably an early mockup. I doubt it's even full size. It looks buildable though. No doubt the finished style will be slightly different (they always are). I hope they drop the epically retarded torpedo tubes from the front bumper.

Clio 172 cup
Whats this crap about 2012?

As said above its all about the Mayan calender ending on 21st of december 2012 which leads many people to believe that this day marks the end of the world as we know it.

Know one actually knows whats going to happen but some geeky scientists are suggesting that a huge comet or asteroid known as planetX or Nibaru will either hit us or near miss us causing catastrophic disaster and untold destruction on Earth

Many films are being made about this but the big one (the most expensive movie ever made 425mil) is out on November 13th

check out the trailer below
[youtube]5VXa82AuwHU[/youtube]

Scirocco GT 2.0
As said above its all about the Mayan calender ending on 21st of december 2012 which leads many people to believe that this day marks the end of the world as we know it.

Know one actually knows whats going to happen but some geeky scientists are suggesting that a huge comet or asteroid known as planetX or Nibaru will either hit us or near miss us causing catastrophic disaster and untold destruction on Earth

Many films are being made about this but the big one (the most expensive movie ever made 425mil) is out on November 13th

check out the trailer below
[youtube]5VXa82AuwHU[/youtube]

I won't worry too much about a career then, lol