ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

205 Gti?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might go and view it this week.

Im just hoping someone comes in here telling me it proberly needs loads of work doing and will be a money pit avoid.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
It's an old French hatch, it will be a money pit. As you say you really needto go and look at it.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
looks a very good one to me. It's had a CV boot, so the shaft wont be far behind needing replacing, but they're not massive money. I'd probably buy it if it's as good as the pictures

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought you were joking as they do fetch at least 1k in that condition... however:

ON V5 it has had a vic check on 02/05/2008, dont know why no signs of any major damage that has been repaired, i only found this out after i had bought it as the log book had been lost.

I wouldn't bother with it you can do better for 1k.

Vic = Cat C.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
lol, really good ones are going for £2500-£4000

That's worth £1000 all day long. Infact I'd say it was cheap

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I looked at these before i bought my old phase 1 two years ago. I was very close with £1500 in pocket to buy a Miami blue 1.9. It depends what you need it for but for as a daily it was a no. Shame as ive allways had a soft spot for them

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Audi A3
mine might be for sale soon jay

as above though mate id imagine it to cost abit in maitenence and with the VIC check id be cautious too

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Black 200
I'd say that's cheap for an ol' 205 gti. They're antique toys to the right buyer.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine might be for sale soon jay

as above though mate id imagine it to cost abit in maitenence and with the VIC check id be cautious too

Off to look at a 172 cup after work so see what happens will be good to be back a RS Clio again though.

I just messaged this hoping for a cheap car, it would only be used odd weekends/weeknights. Im really tempted but my knowledge on them is putting me off at least with the clio i have some experience if things go wrong.