ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

21 + diretc line

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Sorry another insurance thread:)

My renewal is due next month...Ive been with elephant for 2 yrs now had the renewal through for just over £1000.

Ive just tried direct line and got it to £752 just over £800 with Protected NCB

Thats with 3 yrs driving + 4yrs no claims (rapid bonus)

I thought that was a cracking price for saying im 21.....Ive had a new zaust....what are directline like with mods?....there dont seem to be an option when you buy online to state mods.

Anyone with directline?.....will they insure you with modifications at all?

Thanks

Silver 172 Ph1
As you have 4 years no claims try priviledge they were very nice with my 172 (£560 fully comp but £670 TPFT!??)
I used them to pull AF down from £900 to £550 :)

ST

My renewal is due next month...Ive been with elephant for 2 yrs now had the renewal through for just over £1000.

I thought that was a cracking price for saying im 21.....Ive had a new zaust....what are directline like with mods?....there dont seem to be an option when you buy online to state mods.

Thanks

They dont do mods on cars with under 25 drivers mate..

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
As you have 4 years no claims try priviledge they were very nice with my 172 (£560 fully comp but £670 TPFT!??)
I used them to pull AF down from £900 to £550 :)

ahh thanks matey...Ill have to get a quote...Ive gotta try Bell yet also ...Ive heard they can be pretty cheap.

Last edited:

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182

Thanks

They dont do mods on cars with under 25 drivers mate..

ahhh bugger.....thought id heard that before which is why i asked....shame thought that was a good deal...12 month policy to compared to elephants 10 month.

Do you think i could knock elephant down at all?...or is there no chance?