ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2118's Fitted!

172 Ph2
Got my new Speedlines today! Rushed home from work and popped them on as I was really keen on seeing what they looked like. After a lot of rushing around I just beat the light and got them on. They look good and I'm pleased with them. The Turini's maybe(did:( ) look a bit better IMO but hey:eek:, I like the 2118's and they're staying:rasp: . They're gonna take some getting used to! I'm so used to seeing the Turinis! I thought it looked good in the fading light but the pics are rubbish! I'll clean the car up, take some better pics and make a definative verdict then:) It'll be interesting to see how they drive! He's a few rubbish pics!

new1.gif

new2.gif

Chocolate Bar™
stunning! you've done dannys old car proud :) get the pics in the right bloody section next time though ;)

VRS
stunning matey, as i just said in another thread i rekon these are the best wheels for the clio :)

white wheels are popping up everywhere at the mo

172 Ph2
The turinis did look good, but i like these toooooooo

kinda what I think;) Turinis look a bit better but are way more commen! I'm not at all anti Turini but just wanted some more individual rims. I don't think any other rim than a Turini or a 2118 looks good on a ph2 clio. Maybe I'll be proven wrong;)

Turbo Beige
Did you clean/polish them first? Will make them loads easier to clean later on!!!! Mine are already filthy after just driving around to take pics!!!!!!!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Ahhh i fecking love those wheels! Im trying to persuade Steve (S22 JGS) to ditch his Ultraleggs and get some, but he ain't biting!

Looks lovely mate. Best colour i've seen them on is Racing blue but the white on black look is good....and it looks fine on the front to me...no need for "slammage"...honestly!:rolleyes: