ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2118's

ph2 172 and 106 gti
could people please post some pics of there cars with speedline 2118s please,

also any one know where you can get some anthracite ones??

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
2973638119_d17019cf18_b.jpg

Theres a guy on here who can get anthracite ones.

Mini Clubman
could people please post some pics of there cars with speedline 2118s please,

also any one know where you can get some anthracite ones??

anthra ones are hard to get now as speedline have stopped doing then, if you ask nice i might be able to source some

ph2 172 and 106 gti
^^^ this is true however i do like them, but i also like to be different, mmmmmm.....

Mini Clubman
Cancel momos and got either 2118 or 2128. Turinis to common. Not that many 2118s though. Too expensive lol. 2128s look the s**t though. Nice in the flesh

ph2 172 and 106 gti
well i did it i have changed my order to speedline 2118s in anthracite,:approve:, hopefully will look good just have to wait two weeks for them to arrive now! :boring:

ph2 172 and 106 gti
where do u get them from ive been looking for them for ages

If you email speedline you can order them direct, just tell them what you want colour wise, fitment, size, and they respond quickly, incidently i am ordering them through another company,

i am sure if you approached anyone who sells speedline wheels they awould be able to order/source some for you aswell,

clio williams, Ph1 172
I've just set up a trade account with Speedline if anyone wants a set. I can get the 2118's in Anthracite for a very good price for people. Or any other Speedline wheel for that matter.

If anyone wants any give me a shout on my e mail: info@evobits.co.uk

I'll do a special deal for people off here. I am just setting up with a tyre company too so could sort some packages if anyones interested :)

ph2 172 and 106 gti
They are common place on clios, but probably for good reason, i like to be different usually, but these wheels just suit the clio, i like my cars to look OEM and not to modiified if that makes sense, which these wheels offer,

don't like turinis so these offer a good alternative, only my opinion though,