ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

22%

Is the discount i will get on my next car if its a renault! my uncle works for a major dealer down in south england and well he has a friends and family scheme with his work so at this time trying to decide whether to go for a cup or a 172 or wait until next year!

Only talk at the mo, but it is in the pipe line!

Ask your local dealer and all youll get is "I dont know anything about it" but drop Jeremy Townsend a PM and he should be able to give you some info.

Trophy

He cant get the discount on the V6 and you have to keep the car for 6 months.

And the Cup goes out of production very soon.

Mat.

Unless you really want the V6, Id go for the 172 CUP. Got one myself and it can do a 3 point turn - while the V6 is more like 10 point turn, and as for road bumps, well the V6 is so low you have to crawl. But if your into a motor that throws you back into your seat with the G-force in every gear the V6 is the baby.

Cant wait to get one myself, but I only got my 172 CUP back in March.

Skoda Fabia vRS

i dont think a Clio 180 will see the light of day, it would get slated in the press for being only an 8bhp hike in power, no point

307 hdi (powered by derv)

I can get 25% off rovers because my grandad is the main rep for the firm who supply all the plastic interior and exterior. I wanted a MG ZR but insurance was way to high.