ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

222 Bhp Clio

ITB'd GDI Original?
O.k got a couple of vids but had a bit bother trying to upload them. Anyone kind enough to host it for me?

ITB'd GDI Original?
Tried putfile my quicktime is knackered, busy trying to sort it now. Fingers crossed.

ITB'd GDI Original?
Rough spec: mk2 172

Jenvey throttle body set up
Omex 600 ECU (I Think)
AWT cams
182 Exhaust manifold
Sports CAT and stainless exhaust
Plus a few trick bits which andy @ GDI sorted

that's roughly it.

MKIII 138
awesome, the most impressive thing is the cars looks, lowered, splitter, decent wheels, carbon bonnet looks stunning for the frist time in that colour due to a bit of beefing up.

ITB'd GDI Original?
I think that's all i can manage for today, all my other bits and pieces are busted. I'll try to get some decent footage tomorrow. It's a shame cos I had a good in-car clip too.

Glad you like meggerman although the wheels are quite pap, but you can't really make it out from that clip.

jzr

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
that sound sweet how much quicker do u think u can do 0-60 an do u get much more top end

ITB'd GDI Original?
0-60 is quicker but it struggles badly in 1st gear for traction - L.S.D required (no drugs before someone jumps in, LOL)? Top end would be more though I haven't attempted to find out......yet. The car's biggest improvement i'd say is 80 mph onwards, it just feels like it's never gonna stop accelerating!

Last edited:
  ITB'd GDI Original?
^^^^^ Would have loved too but it's too late notice. When's the next RWYB day? Will defo see you there sometime!

What kind of times have you been running?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
erm, theres one tomorrow, and the week after I think! altho im not going to that one! Thats probably it for this year as the only other one is in November!

fastest its run is 13.4@104mph at the moment :)

ITB'd GDI Original?
Thanks for the offer storm force but i've deleted the vids i couldn't get to work. 900 kgs martin, probably don't need tb's that much!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Oh it does...I've raced Adams_16v enough times lol

Nice speedo vid..what does it rev to btw...I thought it would go to 7.5k+?

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
7500 rpm limit atm, can be raised to 7800 is carl wants.... it just keeps making power right upto the limit.

ITB'd GDI Original?
13.4@104, that's quick! I'd be aiming for mid 13's, if I hit them is a different matter though. The car does rev to 7.5k, that's where it makes peak power too, i'm just trying not to push the car to hard at the min.

^^^Beat me too it, lol.

Last edited:
I can't wait till my Golf is sold and I will have money to throw at my car, I would love to know how much it would cost to get 220bhp out of mine!

Very nice indeed and sounds amazing, I want one!!