ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

222 Bhp Clio

Valver..
o right......coz wen i click on it.... a lil rectangle appears...but broken in half so0o0o if i just w8 it will work!

Andy GDI said:
its Carls engine package... he paid for it... and its on his car......

these are still commercial products available to anyone though, i think Andy and Ben would still use Jenvey and OMEX regardless.

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
its simply that we have not got the std ecu running the engine anymore, the Omex600 does this, but the std ECU is still connected to run the dash as its a digital signal from the ECU... Its needed for the coolant and the Tacho.

The std ECU then "sees" RPM and temp but does not see Throttle possition from the pedal and DBW etc etc and assumes there is a fault....

of course there is not really a fault...

as of yet we have not found an economic way to stop the lights.... without removing the LED's from the dash circuit...

however its nothing to worry about.

Andy

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
depends on the level done and type... it varies with every persons requirments

if you intersted pm me

Andy

Andy GDI said:
depends on the level done and type... it varies with every persons requirments

if you intersted pm me

Andy

I'm interested, I did PM you but your mailbox was full.:(

With throttle bodies, does the car keep the fly-by-wire throttle, or do you have to fit a cable? Sorry if that's a gay question.

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
It looses the DBW, so you do need a throttle "cable"

this is a good thing for throttle response, as its much faster than the DBW, which is slowed down deliberatly for emmisions reasons.

not a gay question at all Roy, no problem

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
P1010871.jpg

P1010874.jpg

Focus ST
Do the throttle bodies get enough cold air?

I'd have thought there'd be quite a bit of hot air flowing out of the back of the radiator once you're on the move, or does this not really cause any problems?

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
no on this one... air temps even on the rollers were below 25 degrees.

the area to the right that is behind the rad is now heat sheilded, and the air behind it is cool..

we addressed the problem

Focus ST
Andy GDI said:
no on this one... air temps even on the rollers were below 25 degrees.

the area to the right that is behind the rad is now heat sheilded, and the air behind it is cool..

we addressed the problem

Excellent! Good work.